Bruschetta with Miso and Avocado
Ingredients, for 2 people:
2 slices of bread
2 teaspoons of rice miso
2 tablespoons of Yuzu Ponzu Shibanuma Sauce
Radish and Zucchini
A touch of Parmesan Cheese,
Some chopped Nori seaweed,
1. The soft-boiled eggs: Cook the eggs for 6 minutes in boiling water and then immerse them in cold water to stop cooking.
2. Guacamole: Crush avocados in a bowl with a fork. Add miso and yuzu ponzu sauce, salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
3. Toppings: Finely cut a little zucchini and radish.
4. Bread: Toast bread 4 minutes in the oven at 210 ° C or toaster.
5. Dressing: Spread guacamole on the slice of bread, add a little zucchini, radish and parmesan cheese. Lay the boiled egg on top. Finally, add a few things.